Salmon Arm’s Largest and Most Well Equipped Fitness Facility!
WE ARE OPEN!
Gift Certificates Available!
UPDATED REQUIREMENTS EFFECTIVE APRIL 9, 2021:
We are currently in a “Circuit Breaker Phase”. This has once again updated and changed the requirements for all BC fitness centres.
THE MAIN CHANGES FOR US ARE:
- Masks are required at all times in the gym.
- Increased distance during exercise to 2.5M ( 8 Feet ).
- No one is allowed to work out with someone other than from their own household.
- No spotting other than your own household.
- Scheduling in for use of the gym.
- Limiting gym occupancy.
- Group Fitness Classes – temporarily suspended but Zoom/Facebook classes available. Call the front desk for more info.
- Tanning – Will need to book a time. You must have your own protective eyewear.
We will be allowing 25 members to use the gym at a time due to the occupancy limits. The gym will be closed for 15 minutes at the end of each session for staff cleaning and prep.
Jim & Christine,
Shuswap Total Fitness
SCHEDULING YOUR GYM TIME
We will be requiring members to schedule 90 minute appointments. This can be done on our CLASS SCHEDULE CALENDAR or download the Zenplanner App.
- Set up a password.
- Click on the timeslot you would like and sign in.
- Zen Planner will send out a link through a separate email.
- Once you are logged in, you can schedule up to 72 hours in advance.
- Click on the time frame you would like.
- Follow instructions on the new pop-up window.
Please be aware and patient on entry, you will need to distance while waiting to sign in.
SCHEDULING WILL BE REQUIRED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.